Our legal firm, Azran & Associés Avocats Inc., recently relocated to remarkable premises, is located in the heart of Old Montreal and near the courthouse. Our practice is exercised by experienced lawyers in civil and commercial litigation, real estate, and corporate, family law and family mediation, international law and co-ownership law.
In constant growth, our firm is looking for committed and enthusiastic lawyers to join them and integrate into their practice to participate in the growth of our firm and pursue an unparalleled course.
The candidate sought has the following characteristics:
• Two to three years of experience in civil litigation and/or family litigation, more than one position is being sought;
• Solid communication skills;
• Is Bilingual both spoken and written;
• Is committed, motivated and seeks to build a long term relationship with clients and colleagues;
• Is eager to learn and has an ability to integrate and work in a team;
• Is conscientious, autonomous, rigorous and meticulous, with a great attention to detail;
• Seeks to develop a successful career with honest, competent and pleasant colleagues.
As part of your daily activities, are among your responsibilities:
• the management of files and clients from the beginning of the entrusted mandate to the trial on the merits or to its settlement;
• Developing strategies for your files;
• Drafting of procedural documents, preparation and holding of interrogations, file management and documentation;
• Preparation for the arguments for trial, research and preparation of witnesses;
• Court appearances for representations before the various instances;
• Manage files in their entirety with all the support needed by our team;
• Pleading and mastering your files with confidence and persuasion;
• Drafting of contracts, agreements and commercial leases.
Our work conditions are competitive and adjusted according to the candidate’s experience. The working atmosphere is particularly pleasant and friendly, and the working hours are quite reasonable.
If you feel comfortable with this challenge, send your curriculum vitae through the form on Droit-Inc. or by email directly to the attention of Me Gabrielle Azran.
If you feel comfortable with this challenge, send your resume via the Law-Inc. form or by email directly to the attention of Me. Gabrielle Azran.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED BY ME GABRIELLE AZRAN EXCLUSIVELY AND WITH A GUARANTEE OF THE GREATEST DISCRETION AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
AZRAN & ASSOCIÉS AVOCATS INC.
222, rue Saint-Laurent , Bureau 202
Montreal, Quebec, H2Y 2Y3
Azran & Associés Avocats Inc.