Construction Law Firm in Montreal
Our experienced construction law lawyers work with various company sizes and ensure that your rights are preserved and protected, whether your situation involves the professional liability of an architect or contractor, or whether you require the inscription of a legal hypothec.
Our law firm (Montreal) is experienced in all areas of construction law, including:
- Legal hypothecs
- Surety bonds
- Structural defects
- Warranties against substandard work
- New home guarantees (APCHQ & ACQ)
- Negotiation and drafting of agreements
- Representation before the courts
- Professional liability (engineers, architects, entrepreneurs, contractors, technologists, land surveyors)
Our construction law lawyers use an in-depth knowledge when managing your case. We advise you in regards to financing, negotiating, insuring, developing, and many other aspects of construction law. We stand by you before all levels of the Quebec courts and legal system.
Contact an Azran & Associés construction lawyer today by filling out the form below.